Volunteers are an essential and a greatly appreciated part of our hospital team. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer with BSDPHA you will be requested to visit the hospital to fill out our volunteer form and other necessary paperwork, hereafter familiarising with the animal hospital activities.
BSDPHA has more than 50 volunteers from all over Mumbai who care for our animals needs and provide support to enhance their overall quality of life. Volunteers hours at the Hospital are 10 am to 5 pm every day.
If you’d like to volunteer at the Hospital
- You must be at least 18 years old, OR if you are under 18, you must have signed parental consent or be accompanied by a parent
- You must fill out the Application Form (link to the form) along with a photograph
- Be a foster mom or dad for litters of puppies/kittens/birds
- Dog walking on weekdays and weekends
- Groom dogs and horses
- Photograph our animals and our team
- Assist at the Dog kennels
- Be a canine companion