The BSDPHA does not receive any financial support from the Government. No matter how large or small, any donation given to us is greatly appreciated, and ensures a better life to an animal.
You can choose how you would your donation to be used, whether it be: daily hospital maintenance, a particular ward, any special animal or towards the general corpus.
Donations to our Institutions are eligible for deduction under section 80-G of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Our activities are funded only through charitable donations. We create awareness and seek your support. Donations can be in the form of cheques, cash payments, medicines or any items as per OUR NEEDS.
Feed & Fodder
Ongoing upkeep of ambulances
Maintenance of onsite Hospital Staff Quarters
Our activities are funded only through charitable donations. We create awareness and seek your support. Our monthly expenditure on 500 animals of different species is as under
- Milk - Rs.90,000 monthly.
- Rice and Lapsi - Rs 1,00,000 monthly
- Chicken and Eggs – Rs.1,00,000 monthly
- Fish – Rs. 18,000 monthly
- Vegetables & Fruits - Rs 11,000 monthly
- Biscuits - Rs.15,000 monthly
- Feed & Fodder for cattle - Rs 60,000 monthly
- Medicines - Rs 300,000 monthly
- Collars, leashes, water bowls, Elizabeth Collars
- Beds, small mattresses, puppy pads, bedsheets