Any one who wants to become a volunteer with BSPCA, first individual has to visit for familiarization of Bombay SPCA & Animal Hospital activities. Later on the individual has to fill up a volunteer form.
Volunteer programme by BSPCA
- Volunteers are essential part of our hospital team.
- BSPCA has more than 50 volunteers from all over Mumbai who care for our animals' basic needs and provide support to enhance their overall quality of life
Procedures for becoming volunteer
- Volunteers must be atleast 14 years of age
- Those under 18 must have signed parental consent or being your parent / guardian along.
- Required time commitment- at 10 am joining and atleast 12 hrs a month
- Hospital does not accept temporary volunteers
- Application form should be submitted along with passport size photograph
- Be a foster mom or dad for litters of puppies / kittens / birds
- Dog walking by-weekdays and weekend
- Grooming for dogs and horses
- Digital photography
- Dog kennel assistant-cleaning kennels, feeling water bowls
- Be a canine companion
- Feline friend
- Phone call back
- Emergency help and rescue correspondent
- Data entry operater
- Humane education
- Help and participation in the events, Marathon