- Yes. When you donate online, you help us twice over, as it is the most cost-efficient channel of collecting funds for BSPCA. Verification is instantaneous. The donation is not delayed due to human involvement.
- No. It's simple and safe. But you must please follow the guidelines laid down by all Banks on security. Here's what you have to do to make a donation online to the BSPCA site:
- Register yourself. You have to do this just once.
- Specify your donation details.
- Specify the mode of payment.
- Your selection will be displayed for review to ensure you can verify the details you have inputted - address, tax status and passport number and whatever you had entered at the time of registration (or changed subsequently). Please check the information carefully and make sure that it is correct. If not, change them as desired.
- Once you confirm that the details are correct, you will be taken to the payment gateway. Fill in your credit card details. You will get an immediate confirmation of your donation. You will also receive an email message with a donation number.
- No. But if this is the first time that you are doing any online transaction involving the use of a credit card, you need to ensure that the transaction is secure. Upgrade to the High Encryption Pack.
- In Microsoft Internet Explorer, select "Help" from the menu options. Select "About Internet Explorer" to find the cipher strength (encryption level) of your browser. If the cipher strength (encryption level) support is less than 128-bit, you may want to upgrade your browser.
- Yes. We adopt stringent security measures to ensure that critically sensitive information, such as your personal information and your credit card details, are protected. These measures include the following:
- All your personal information is encrypted before it is transmitted over the Internet. This guarantees that your information is inaccessible to any third party.
- We use industry-standard SSL (Standard Sockets Layer) Encryption Technology for data encryption.
- We have been certified as a VeriSign Secure site. Verisign is a leading US-based Net Authentication Agency which certifies that a site's transactions are secured by SSL encryption.
- You need to register so that we can send you a receipt. Registration ensures you enter your personal details just once and we don't ask you to repeat the process at a later date.
- You can contribute by using your credit card online. Only MasterCard and Visa cards are accepted. Amex and Maestro cards will be accepted later on.
- You have complete control over your personal information on the BSPCA site. You can change all your personal data - name, address, phone numbers, email id. However you cannot change your user id and password.
- Please select the Forgot Password link. Enter your email-id and your password will be e-mailed to you.
- We require this information for NRI (Non-Resident Indians) donors who are Indian citizens having an Indian passport. This is because their contribution goes into a separate account as per the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, (FCRA), 1976 as laid down by the Government of India.
- We accept donations in all currencies offline. Online, we accept donations only in Indian rupees.
- BSPCA offers 50% tax exemption under section 80G. Please select the same during your online donation process. The Tax Form is given to Indian citizens after the payment is credited to BSPCA's account along with the receipt.
- Certainly. While specifying the details of your donation, just mention that you wish to claim tax benefits. The tax exemption certificate will reach you within 45 working days.
- For more assistance or information on donating to BSPCA please do write to the BSPCA office or email us at email@example.com
- Donations from individuals are the mainstay of BSPCA's fundraising efforts. We make all attempts to enlist in this movement for animal welfare. To enable us do this, we send direct appeals, updates via snail mail and email. We also use other avenues like face-to-face marketing and tele-marketing to reach out to individuals. BSPCA plans in future to partner with third party agencies to support us in our work.
- Yes, and subject further to the purpose designated by the donor being within the scope of the object of the trusts administered by the BSPCA.
Should you like more information on BSPCA or would like to confirm the identity of the representative or any specific detail in his/ her presence, please contact the BSPCA office.
The representatives are not authorized to collect/ ask for / accept any cash donations for BSPCA. Only a cheque or demand Draft in favour of BSPCA are to be given by you and will be accepted by them.